- Anthony Lilley: Why web.2.0 adds up to a revolution for our industry | Media | MediaGuardian.co.uk – Anthony Lilley explains the maths behind the potential of “the social web”
- Stephen Brook on the FT’s overhaul of the fees users must pay to access its website | Media | MediaGuardian.co.uk – FT.com joins NYT in breaking down the pay walls.
- JavaOne Technical Sessions – Search Inside the Music: Using Signal Processing, Machine Learning, and 3-D Visualizations to Discover New Music – Look at the PDF: a programme (or program even) to begin analysing music to enable automated “collaborative filtering”. A bit geeky but quite exciting.
- How Social is Amazon? – Bokardo – Found it! Break down of Amazon’s social features./
- Livelygrey – Rather nice blog about colour.
No comments yet.