- Call Me Fishmeal.: Pimp My Code, Part 15: The Greatest Bug of All – “in a case like this, you’d need to make sure you have a recent backup of your machine, because, damn. I mean, I’ve been programming for a long, long, long, long, long, l[...] ong, long time, and I’ve never seen a bug like that. Ever”
- Is a Kindle to books as an iPod is to tunes? – “(Representatives of several publishing houses declined to speak on the record about the Kindle’s effect for fear of alienating Amazon.)”
- Ebooks Abound in New iPhone Apps Store – Tools of Change for Publishing – “Today my email inbox (and the twittersphere) is brimming with comments about ebooks comprising 8% of the currently available apps in the new iPhone Apps store”
- Time to bespeak up and defend the language – Bespoke – or made to measure?
- The best music websites? | PDA: The Digital Content Blog | guardian.co.uk – Good riposte to last week’s WIRED top 10 music sites, with a more UK focus.
- this is a working library – mmmm. Nice looking site and idea. From 37 Signals – one for the golden notebook?
- Harlequin Launches Enriched Edition eBooks: Financial News – Yahoo! Finance – “With this launch, Harlequin becomes the first publisher to offer entire eBooks that are enriched with interactive buttons that hyperlink to Web sites with more information about the content.” Oh yeah. You can actually do, as well as talk…
- Maghound – Featured on BuzzFeed – Wow. Netflix for mags. This is interesting (coming soon!)
- Many Eyes – Linked to from Business Week; an “open-souce data visualiser”
No comments yet.