- TED | TEDBlog: A sign of satisfaction from Stefan Sagmeister – Run away!
- Hulu hopes to enter UK; held up by Kangaroo’s troubles | Media | guardian.co.uk –
- Reaction to Google Book Search Settlement – Tools of Change for Publishing – Good overview. More tk
- Upgrading our RSS feeds | Help | guardian.co.uk – “Today guardian.co.uk rolled out a major upgrade to the RSS feeds. Our feeds now contain the full content of each article so that you can take guardian.co.uk with you wherever you prefer to get your news” Nice one Guardian. Again.
- A Citizen Clown Who Takes It To The House – AdPulp – “Joel Moss Levinson has fashioned an occupation out of thin air. He enters consumer generated media contests sponsored by brands. And he wins them. Consistently.” I wonder if this is the dude who tried to game Coversourcing?
- Register an account for Spread the Word 2009 | Books to talk about | National Book Tokens | World Book Day – I was going to vote for a friend’s book on this. And then I saw the registration process: check out just how much information is compulsory. 12 required fields. Comme on dit – Fail. Sorry James Fergusson, it’s not going to happen.
No comments yet.