- Collaborative Publishing Based on Community Feedback – O’Reilly Labs – “Over the last few years, traditional publishing has been moving closer to the web and learning a lot of lessons from blogs and wikis, in particular. Today we’re happy to announce another small step in that direction: our first manuscript (Programming Scala) is now available for public reading and feedback as part of our Open Feedback Publishing System.”
- Bibliofile + Community Book / Nadeem Haidary – “Bibliofile + Community Book. This electronic book reader uses page-turning gestures to generate the power necessary to update an e-paper screen.”
- http://www.miltonglaser.com/pages/milton/essays/es3.html – “Ten Things I Have Learned, Part of AIGA Talk in London, November 22, 2001. #1 YOU CAN ONLY WORK FOR PEOPLE THAT YOU LIKE.
This is a curious rule and it took me a long time to learn because in fact at the beginning of my practice I felt the opposite.” Milton Glaser reflects.
- Creative Review – The living book – “In a campaign to promote the Editoras Online bookshop, DDB Brasil created a book that regularly updates its content.” We love QR
- Mobile Commerce Usability: Forms and Checkout | Get Elastic – “This is the final installment of a 4 part series on mobile commerce design and usability? ” Note to self.
- Stephen’s Lighthouse: Book Recommendation Engines – “OK, I am trying to make a list of book recommendation engines. You know, the one’s that are sort of 2.0 or socially driven…” Feeling the love around bookseer (thanks!) and found this from a sweet comment. Noted.
No comments yet.